Sunday, September 23, 2007

I've been tagged for the first time!

WANT A NEW IDENTITY??
Judy (StampinQueenJAR on SCS) tagged me ~ thanks, Judy! I've seen this one on other blogs and thought it was so funny!


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Lady Trailblazer (lol, I love it!)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav. ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - A-Riv
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Red Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Mary Marrero
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Rivan
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) - The Pink Vanilla DC!
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Lloyd Wiler
9. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) - Pink Peppermint Patty (hehe!)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) - Rose Wayne

Ok, not sure if these people have been tagged, but I'm tagging them anyway!
Carole Burrage
Dawn Easton
Tara Fullmer

Ok, now I'm off to sneak upstairs and try to stamp today!! Hopefully I'll have something to post later!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS