Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I miss my stuff!



I can't tell you how many times I've thought, "Oh, I should've kept this or that" in the past week! Oh well, can't do anything about it at this point. So here's my improvised card for today's Color Challenge over at SCS. I masked the edges of the large flower panel to help give the illusion of more layers. Lots of masking on the small flower panel, also, for extra dimension. I did keep my Crop-o-dile and some eyelets, so at least I can embellish, right?!! And I did color in the *friend* and *you* on the sentiment with my caramel marker.

We're all going a little stir crazy with having such an empty house. I am SO glad I kept some stamp stuff here! We're down to less than 3 weeks til we fly out, which totally gives me butterflies since I do NOT like to fly!! Yep, I'm working overtime in the praying department!

Ok, off to get my first haircut in almost a year!!!! Not taking much off, so shouldn't be too dramatic. It just needs a trim in the worst way! Oh, and I'm so hoping I get the free stamp set that SU is sending all their demos this week!! Yay for FREE RUBBAH!!! Have a good one!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS