Saturday, November 10, 2007

Simply limited


Here's a pretty quick card I made for a friend who is moving two days before we leave. I had Jen's limited supplies challenge in mind, which was perfect because I'm working with very limited supplies (as you all know!). I don't usually have plain white cardstock as my base, but I felt it worked well with the dp and cs I wanted to use. Nothing like a clean, crisp card sometimes, ya know? I used one stamp on this ~ love those little butterflies from the Take Three set. I colored them in with SU markers. For the top strip of turquoise, I did some piercing and faux stitching with a white gel pen. And uh, yea, that's it!
Well, as you can imagine, the boys are going stir crazy with having such an empty house! Plus we kept our oldest tv here for us to use and that sucker is going to just go out any day now ~ ugh! Only 23 more days until our big move! I'm still trying to enjoy the scenery as much as possible while I can. The thousands of pics I've taken while living here will help some day, but there's nothing like the real thing! Alright, let me see if I can squeeze some stamp time in while everyone's occupied!! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!
card info: paper ~ whisper white, polka dots and paisley dp, turquoise. stamps ~ take three. ink ~ black. accessories ~ markers, piercer, white gel pen.

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love this!
You know how much I love butterflies. Great sketch
Haven't been in to chek on you since you were getting ready to move!! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and I like the white base personally. Great card and I am sure your friend will love it

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS