Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge


Here's my card for the FS challenge over at SCS. I kept it pretty true to the original card. I did stamp the sentiment too high, so I added the faux stitching and voila, problem fixed!! I colored in the Bud Basics flowers using SU's watercolor pencils (which I haven't touched in ages because I USED to have markers ~ I'll get over it someday, I promise...) and an aquapainter. I did this on watercolor paper which has the same texture to it that the designer paper I used does. I've made about 5 cards in the past couple of days and I think I like this one the best. The others were done for the VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) over at SCS (yes, I *love* that place!).
Big game on t.v. right now ~ my dh's Giants are playing the Packers. I really hope the Giants win just 'cuz I don't want an angry dh on my hands for the next few days!!

Heyyyyy!!! Don't forget, there's blog candy below! You only have a couple of hours left before I pick a number!!!
Thanks a ton for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tara said...

love your card...so glad you are stampin' again!! I like you slideshow too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours you went with, warm and inviting!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS