Thursday, February 21, 2008

Glitter window card



Here's a card I made for today's Ways To Use It challenge on SCS. I made a glitter window ~ they are SO easy and look so cool! I colored in the large flower with markers. For the larger bashful panel, I used the Doodle jumbo wheel and colored in some of the flowers with markers and colored in the dots with a white gel pen, though I don't believe you can see it in the pic. I'm trying to use up the hodgepodge hardware that I have because I ordered the NEW SILVER hardware out of the new mini catalog yesterday!! OH, I can't wait til it gets here! Trying to use things up and not hoard anymore. The sentiment was punched out using the small oval punch, then I punched out a large oval and placed it behind the hardware. If you're not sure how to make a glitter window, just ask and I'll tell ya!

Thanks for peeking in!

card info: stamps ~ time well spent, short and sweet, doodle jumbo wheel. paper ~ bashful, night of navy, ww. ink ~ same as paper plus pumpkin. access. ~ ribbons, hardware, piercer, brads, packing tape, II ep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Angel! Stacy

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I haven't made a glitter window in ages--but they're so pretty! Your card is sweet and sparkly and just right!

Lynn Put said...

Oooo this is really pretty! I like this wheel stamp with the flower from Time Well Spent!

Deborah Anton said...

SO pretty Angel!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS