Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hey, I'm here!!



Sorry for not posting in a while, a little thing called *life* has kept me busy.

Here's the card I did for this week's CC ~ blush, guava and basic grey. Such a pretty combo. The flowers have stickles all over them and I finally used some of the square brads I've had for years! I used one of the small stamps from the One of a Kind for the border around the card base, then highlighted it with a white gel pen. I decided to leave off a sentiment so I could use it for any occassion.

Thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ bloomin' beautiful, one of a kind. paper ~ blush, basic grey, guava, ww. ink ~ guava, basic grey. access. ~ markers, brads, ribbon, stickles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Angel! LOVE that border! tfs

Crystal (SCS happy2stamp4ever)

DoxieGirl said...

Gorgeous card! Another reason why I need this set! :)
~Kendra

Tara said...

gorgeous!!! i love the border of the card and all the sparkle!! :)

Becky G said...

Oh! Angel! This is gorgeous! I love the border!

Shannon said...

I really like this card! Again, i may have to buy this set!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS