Monday, June 30, 2008

Last weeks' CC!!




Sorry I didn't get this posted last week! You know how it goes ~ summer vacation, kids buggin' "what are we gonna do today???", blah, blah. Anyways, here it is. Actually this is combined with last week's sketch challenge, also. Trying to use up some dp. That berry image is from the Always set. I inked it up and stamped on the main panel twice, then would ink it up again and do the same. Oh, and this is a square 5x5 card.
What are you going to be doing at 1am tonight?? Me? I'll be (im)patiently waiting to see if SU posts their sneak peek catalog on line!! Rumor says it won't be up til 7am MT, but then others say it's midnight MT. Well, I'll be one of those crazy people staying up to see if it gets posted tonight! I'm so anxious for fresh, new rubbah, it ain't funny!!!! hehe!
card info: stamps ~ always, elegant cheer. paper ~ teal, wasabi, dp, ww. ink ~ wasabi, black. access. ~ piercer, markers, rhinestone brad.






4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Rex scared me moving around! heehee

(You know, Rex - your horse??)

Very pretty card!!

Juliana said...

So pretty!!
This is my one of my FAVORITE color combos!! Your main image is beautiful!

Tara said...

great card...I love all the piercing between the squares! :)

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the prіmаry time here. Ι сame acroѕѕ this bοard and I in finding Ӏt truly
useful & it hеlped me out much. I'm hoping to offer one thing back and aid others like you aided me.
My blog post ... 1 month loan

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS