Monday, August 18, 2008

MMM shaped card!




Stacy decided we should do a shaped card this week, so here's mine! I knew I couldn't cut out a decent rose, so I went w/ a leaf. Not sure I'm liking this, I don't think I do shaped cards very well, but it was fun to try it out and I love this sweet image! I think it'll be cute to put in my hubby's briefcase and write "I could never 'leaf'you", or something cheesy like that! haha! All coloring was done w/ my SU markers. More stuff soon!
card info: stamps ~ HM. paper ~ olive, ww. access. ~ markers, scissors, scoring blade for "veins" in the leaf.





2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Angel its awesome! I lvoe the scoring on the leaf too, this is perfect! You did awesome girl! I would of love to see the rose though, hee hee

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome! The shape is perfect for the cute HM image.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS