Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elzybell sketch challenge #2

Yep, it's that time again! You can find Elzybell's 2nd sketch challenge here !!!
I used this sweet little juggling penguin. I colored him with my ol' SU watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I put liquid applique on the snowballs and "ground". I decided to not add a sentiment to the front, but I think the white satin ribbon (thanks, Stacy!!) and fun dp are enough to make this a cute card!
Thanks for stopping by!!

card info: stamps ~ Elzybells. paper ~ ww, non-SU red and dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ ribbon, circle punch, watercolor pencils, liquid applique.




8 comments:

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cute is this... Darling image, great job on the sketch Angel.

Debi said...

Adorable!

Shannan Teubner said...

What a cute little card! I love that penguin!

Shelly said...

super cute Angel!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! I like the very Classic red anf green!

Anonymous said...

So totally CUTE!! :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is SO cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS