Friday, February 20, 2009

Elzybell sneak peek time!!




Yayyyy, it's that time again!! And let me tell you, Elizabeth must have been reading my mind when she created these sets! Adorable!! Cuz ya know, me and chocolate are bestest friends! hehe! Lots of great sentiments w/ this set! I paper pieced her dress w/ dp from the DCWV Sweet paper pack ~ kinda has a Girl Scout feel, huh? And how about that cookie build a brad! That cookie is a separate little stamp. I've been wanting to do something for this weeks' sketch challenge on SCS, so I finally got that done. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the dt did ~ click on the Elzybell link on the right to get to the Elzy blog ~ and check back the rest of the weekend for more peeks!!! Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

simplyfairies said...

This is gorgeous, I love what you have done with the cookie and the brad....

Rachel Hope said...

Mmmmm, Mint Chocolate! ;)

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, love her dress. Great paper piecing!

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOVE the cookie brad!! Brilliant. And that paper is so great. Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

Debi said...

Angel this is fabulous, love her paper pieced dress.

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous Angel, I love the paper and the way you have paper pieced her dress x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS