Friday, April 17, 2009

Springtime **Sneak Peeks** ~ Day 1




Hi there and welcome to day 1 of the Elzybell sneak peeks!!! Alright, so how stinkin' cute are these bears??!!!! I just love 'em! I colored the left and middle ones w/ SU markers and used a copic marker (sand) on the right one ~ can you tell a difference? Not sure I can. Anyway, the grass was also colored w/ a copic marker. I masked the bears and sponged some bashful blue around them for a sky effect. The sketch is from this weeks' Sketch Challenge on SCS. Did you check out the Elzybell Blog Challenge for this week yet?? It's to finish the inside of your card and also make a matching envelope. Well, in keeping w/ that challenge, I also finished the inside of this card! Here's a pic:
The sentiment is also new. The trio of flowers is
actually from a single stamp called the "flower pot trio". I just covered the flower pot so I could only stamp the flowers since I thought they fit the sentiment well.
I may take new pics in the morning ~ can't get good lighting at night, but Photoshop may have done the trick! Thanks for stopping by and check out what the rest of the 'belles have for you! And of course, more sneaks throughout the rest of the weekend!
card info: stamps ~ elzybells UK. paper ~ bashful, choc, ww, dp. ink ~ black. access. ~ markers, brads, sponge.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! I'm really glad to see the bears back as I love them! Great card and beautifully coloured!
xx :0)

elizabeth said...

I love it Angel, the inside is fab, great use of the flower pot!

:D

xxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card Angel! x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the inside, and the sentiment.
Maria xx

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Love the inside too!!!

Tobi Crawford said...

love it.. esp. like the inside.. it's a nice touch.

Charlene Austin said...

Angel---you rocked it! So adorable and GREAT coloring my dear!!

Connie M. said...

Very cute, Angel! I just love your sponged sky and those adorable little bears!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Great bears, and coloring!

Michelle Short said...

Your colouring is amazing Angel and I love that BG paper x

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Angel, love the patterned paper! Your bears are totally adorable too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS