Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pink thinking of you

Hi! Here's a card I made for this week's color challenge on SCS and for the MFT WSC 22. The flowers are from the Inspired by Spring MFT set and the sentiment if from a PI set. I just love when I use up some old dp! The one I used here is a retired SU dp. I used the medium scallop MFT dienamic in two places, can you spot them?!?! One is obvious - the melon strip across the card. The other is on the bottom. I placed the die on the card base, flipped it over, then used a pencil to "emboss" the scallops. Had to add pearls to accentuate the scallops!'

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. I like the sketch and that bakers twine is a great touch. Are you in the house yet? I need to call! :0) Ranger went to the river for the first time. He loved it and was a nut splashing around. hee hee

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS