Monday, September 12, 2011

Hollyhocks

***This is my 2nd post today! To see my Totally Stampalicious card, please scroll down!***


Hello again! I decided to play in this weeks' Flourishes FTTC which was to use "water" in your creation. I chose to ink up their new Hollyhocks set using Bermuda Bay (fits the challenge, right?!) on watercolor paper. Then I took my aquapainter, which hasn't been touched in quite some time, and just blended the ink to color in the flowers. The sentiment is also from this set and I used a Verve die to cut it out, added a brad then attached it to my satin ribbon using a glue dot. And I apologize for the blurry pic, I'm forcing myself to use my camera on the manual setting. :)



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs,

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Angel this is beuatiful and so soothing. Beautifully done.

Joanne (jojot) said...

beautiful in the monochromatic

Silke Ledlow said...

Angel, your card is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love the color you used and the water coloring is perfect! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Stunning, Angel! The monochromatic in the soft hues of blue is stunning! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC water challenge!

Theresa said...

This is just beautiful!! I love those hollyhocks and you did a fabulous job on your watercoloring. Thanks for joining us at FTTC.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Wow, is that ever gorgeous! Love the monochromatic look, and your gorgeous water coloring!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS