Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TS sneak peek - day 2

Hi again! Let me introduce you to Storybook Elizabeth by artist Sylvia Zet! What a doll! I colored her with copics and sponged around her with pretty in pink. She's also up on pop dots. The sentiment is one of three from the set. I also sponged around it and popped it up on pop dots. The sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday. I don't usually color "blonde hair" on my images, so I thought I'd give it a try. Whatcha think? Added a pink bow that I made using my bow easy and some brads to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made -->links are on the right side bar.

Off to my high schooler's open house! Ack!


Hugs,

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! The colors are totally girlie and love the ribbon.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS