Monday, November 28, 2011

TS Monday - non-traditional Christmas

Hi all! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and can hear the gym calling my name! LOL! Hope everyone else had a fab weekend and is getting in the Christmas spirit! Speaking of Christmas, here's a card I made for this week's TS Monday blog challenge - to make a Christmas card using NON-traditional Christmas colors. I decided to break out Going to Town Gus. Hehe, he cracks me up! The sketch is from the Sweet Stop sketches #136. I paper pieced his hat and suit and added liquid applique. Everything else was colored with copics.


Kept everything else simple. Well, I've got LOTS 'O stampin to do... ;)

Hugs,

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

I love Gus! LOL...he cracks me up - your coloring and layout is awesome this week Angel! WTG!

Julie said...

This is fabulous Angel! I Love the paper piecing and your coloring is gorgeous! Great sketch too! Love it all!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS