Monday, February 13, 2012

TS Monday - Texture!

Hi all and happy Monday! This week Totally Stampalicious is challenging you to add texture to you creations! A pretty easy challenge, if you ask me, since there are tons of cool embossing folders out there, not to mention other materials like felt and cork that can jazz up your projects. For my card, I've used JJ Desperate Housewife. I colored her with copics and paper pieced her apron. The sketch is the February SFYTT so I used the out of the box technique when I cut her out to make it work with the sketch. As you can see, the kraft layer behind her was run through my 'bug with an embossing folder. Behind the buttons, I've added some die cut felt.

Other details include brads and faux stitching. Here's a pic at the inside and one of JJ's sarcastic sentiments! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the TS girls created for you! AND be sure to come back THIS THURSDAY because it'll be NEW RELEASE DAY at Totally Stampalicious and we'll have a blog hop showing off all of the newest TS goodies!!! Good times, good times!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable!!! Love the texture and the mix of colours and patterns!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this set is really one of my favs.....and I just love the layout you used....really cool

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love those papers and the embossing!

Stacy Morgan said...

Angel this is darling. Very springy feeling and adorable layout.

The Spotted Chick said...

Super cute! Love the layout and DP! Thanks SO much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute, Angel! Love your take on the February SFYTT - thanks for joining us!

Michelle said...

haha She cracks me up. Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS