Sunday, March 25, 2012

CASEing myself

Hi all! Today over on SCS, the challenge is to pick one of your own cards and CASE it! I went waaayyy back to March 2008 and picked THIS CARD. I kept the layout because I love it! I used some old SU dp because I just received the pleated baja ribbon and cardstock. The cupcake and sentiment are from the Tag You're It stamp set by MFT. I stamped the chocolate part of the cupcake using 2nd generation stamping so that the sentiment would be visible since I used chocolate ink for both. I used nesties for the sentiment and added die-namic borders to two of the other layers.

The chocolate layer behind the sentiment was distressed. And see those tiny brads?! I bought a pack of these pastel brads about a month ago and was thrilled that they matched the baja! SCORE! ;)

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for a new TS Monday challenge!


Hugs,

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a lovely card!!

Anja said...

Very nice card. I like the color combination.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS