Thursday, April 19, 2012

You are sweet!


Hi all! Linda picked THIS CARD of mine for having the "Winning Recipe" over on the Catered Crop blog, which means I get to play with the rest of the Top Chefs this week for the latest recipe! Thanks, Linda!!! Fortunately, this week's challenge is to use kraft paper. It has been such a go-to for me lately, that this challenge was a breeze! The sketch is this week's MFTWSC68. I hadn't inked up this PI Sweet Greetings yet, can you believe! I just got this dp from the Ribbon Carousel yesterday and thought it went perfectly with her. Her top is paper pieced, everything else was colored with copics. The "U" and "R" are from the Let's Toast stamp set. I used the Jumbo Banner Day Stax to make the little banner. Other die-namics I used were the Circle Stax, Fishtail Flags Stax, Mini Doily Circles and the Monarch border.


Here's a peek at the inside. The kraft border is the negative from the Monarch border die-namics you see above! The sentiment is from the PI Feeling Froggy.


Thanks for stopping by! And seriously, if you haven't visited Linda's Catered Crop blog yet, you MUST! She's a sweet, funny lady with some SERIOUS talent!!!


4 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy . . . this is adorable! I love it!

Lynn said...

So cute! Love the embossed Kraft CS. thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love that layered mini-doily!

Lynn said...

so sweet indeed! congrats on making Top #3 at The Kraft Journal blog!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS