Monday, January 14, 2013

TS Monday - Favorite Trio of Colors

Hi all!  This week on the Totally Stampalicious blog we are challenging you to create a card or project using YOUR favorite trio of colors!  One of my favorite color combos lately are pink, grey with a pop of teal - which is why I totally *love* the Fourteen paper pad by Crate Paper, which I used for this card!  I've used the newly released Super Dottie, which you can find HERE.  I colored her with copics then fussy-cut her.  A few die-namics and some bling finish off my card.  The sketch is Karen G's SSSC175.


Detail pic...


And another...


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice love the colors you picked, bright, pretty awesome job!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the stars with the sentiment and the soft colors you used for the image/dps....fab layout too

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee FUN!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS