Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beautiful friend

Hi all!  Popping in to share this card I made for MFT's WSC110.  I used their Inspired by Flowers set #4.  I stamped it in Kraft then lightly colored with copics.  I decided to go the distressed route and roughed up the edges and sponged more of the kraft ink around the main image, the flower dp and the center dp.  Other die-namics I used were the newly released large leaf-filled flourish, layered rose and fringed perennial (the flower centers).  The sentiment is from the Inspired by Spring set which was cut out using the Fishtail Flags STAX.




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Janeen said...

very beautifully done

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that sketch! You rocked it sista!

Michele Boyer said...

SO pretty! I love the shading around the oval, and such pretty papers!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS