Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card I made for the MFTWSC120.  I couldn't wait to use this Sweet Roses set that is newly release by MFT!  I used the matching die-namics to cut the roses and leaves out of some Echo Park dp.  Then I used their Black Licorice ink to stamp the outlines of the roses and leaves.  I rolled up the edges of all of them for extra dimension and added some black stickles to the centers.  The sentiment is also from this set, which I cut out using the open scallop doily duo and stamped in their black licorice ink and popped up on pop dots.  The banners on the left are one of the Mix & Match banners die-namics that I just cut down to fit on my card front.  I  rolled up the edges of those, as well.  The black cardstock was cut out using the largest rectangle in the Blueprints 1 die-namics combo {OMG, I SO love these!!!}  I added a button and some black hemp thread for the finishing details.


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Another lovely card. I totally LOVE flowers of all kinds on cards.

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love the banners on this sketch too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful and oh I like all the blue.... Mom will love it. Say hi for me too.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS