Monday, June 10, 2013

It's a Good Day...

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC127 sketch.  I used their Triple Scoop set from last month, Chalkboard Greetings.  I love this sentiment - reminds you that sometimes you just need to make up your mind that you ARE going to have a good day, despite everything!  I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and embossed it with white ep.  It's cut out with my Circle STAX and popped up over the the heart doily die-namic, which was cut out with steel grey cardstock.  For my embellie cluster, I used the leafy flourish die-namic, one of the hearts a plenty die-namics cut out of canvas, a button and some hemp thread.   A little piercing on the striped dp adds an extra bit of detail.  I also added a Fishtail Flag STAX strip from pink lemonade cardstock.


Close up...


Thanks for stopping by!  See ya soon!  ;)

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful card! The black flourish add a really nice touch too. Have a fun and crafty day.

Linda McClain said...

Love, love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS