Monday, August 12, 2013

I Ruff You

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card I made for a few of the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges on SCS last week (if you're not a fan club member, I highly recommend it!).  I finally inked up this YNS cutie, I Ruff You.  He's colored with copics and I used my dotted technique.  I used the MFT Graduated Diamonds stencil and sponged some Tangy Orange ink to create the pattern on the orange dp.  The main image was cut out with MFT's new Pierced Circle STAX (oh, how I adore these!!!).  And I couldn't resist using the paw print from the Pet Charms die-namics ;) .   


Close up...

Some faux stitching, a button and thread add the finishing details.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

eeeeek! this is darling. LOVE the fur you created on the pup. the sponged diamonds from the stencil look great, nice soft touch to the card. Looks great!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS