Friday, September 20, 2013

SACC - Enjoy your special day

Hi all!  Time for another anything goes card challenge on the SACC Blog!  I used some new MFT goodies for my card - MPD Contemporary Roses (stamped in lemon drop and the leaves in factory green inks) and die-namics, the MPD Scallops stencil, which I used to emboss and sponge on the steel grey layer, and large scale backgrounds.  The sentiment is from the Doodle Garden Party Time set which I stamped on steel blue cardstock cut out with the oval tab die-namics.  The small steel blue strip on the left was cut out using the small scallop border die-namics.  I used one of the circles in the Blueprints 3 to cut out the notch in the main layer.  The sketch is the MFTWSC141.



Thanks for stopping by!  We look forward to seeing your anything goes cards!

6 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

This is stunning Angel!

xoxo
Angeline

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous card, Angel and I love your colors!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, Angel, i like how you did the background embossing (two tone)! The entire card is very pretty!

Kim said...

Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

One of my favorite color combos.

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! Gorgeous!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS