Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wishing you...

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card I made using the sketch from this month's Dirty Dozen gallery theme on SCS.  This is my first time using MFT's new Sheet Music Background stamp - it's SO pretty and adds the right touch to any project!  The ornaments from the Ornament Banner Builder were stamped in sno cone, razzle berry and wild cherry.  I used the Pierced Circle STAX and one of the regular Circle STAX to create the 'window'.  They were cut out using the Ornament Banner die-namics.  I then brushed on some glitter glaze to add some sparkle.  The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about Christmas set, which I cut out using one of the elements from Blueprints 1.


Close-up...  love that sparkle!



Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS