Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MFTWSC162 - Another Hello

Hi all!  Here's my card for last week's MFTWSC162 using the MPD Contemporary Roses set.  I couldn't pass up this awesome sketch!  I used lemon drop and cotton candy and razzle berry inks.  For the yellow roses, I inked up the larger image then used the stamping off technique, then stamped the smaller outline image fully inked so that it was darker.  I used my beloved pierced circle STAX to cut out the image.  I stamped "Hello" from the same set onto vellum and attached it with brads.  I also used my fishtail flag STAX and square STAX.  You know what makes me happy?  Having cardstock handy that perfectly matches my designer paper!  In this case, jellybean green was my match made in heaven, lol!  A little piercing and some hemp thread add the finishing details.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy wow, Angel !!!!!
Freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
My head just popped off..,?!
Have you seen the super glue...?!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS