Thursday, March 13, 2014

YNSFF10, SACC - Hello!

Hi all!  Here's my card for the newest YNS Fun Friday challenge (I used the Inspiration pic - love those colors!) and the anything goes SACC challenge.  This darling image is a newly released YNS digi called Floating down the river.  I colored it with my copics, of course, adding some 'warts'(or maybe I should say freckles because he's too cute to have warts!) to the little frog, hehe.  The sketch is from the SCS DD Monthly Theme, which you can only view is you're a member, which I HIGHLY recommend!  (I've been a member for oh, about 6-7 years!)  The sentiment is from an MFT set.  I also used the Jumbo Mod Borders on the Insulation Pink layer and Striped Backgrounds on the little bit of grape jelly card stock (behind the main image).  I am loving the Four Corners die-namics from MFT!  They add such a nice touch.  A couple of buttons with twine add the finishing details.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to PLAY ALONG for a change to WIN!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how cute this is!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute this is!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable girlie! How stinkin fun.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS