Sunday, July 20, 2014

DS160, CQC250, You make every day a happy one

Hi all!  Here's my take on the latest Deconstructed Sketch 160 and the Colour Q challenge 250.  I loved them both, so I thought they would make a great combo!  The sentiment is from the Complimentary Greetings set.  The flowers, leaves and little stitched flag are all from the Blueprints 12.  I used orange fizz, sour apple and Blu raspberry card stocks, then added some enamel dots as the flower centers.  I also added a trio of black enamel dots just like the sketch showed (one is on the black and white polka dotted DP, so you may not be able to spot it).  The stamping on the leaves was from a leftover piece from a previous project (I have a hard time parting with scraps!).  I cut out two of each flower, layered them, then curled the top petals for dimension.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy White said...

Fabulous card! Love how you've added the splashes of colour with the flowers and banner! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET design! LOVE the pops of color against the black and white! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS