Thursday, August 7, 2014

YNS Fun Friday Challenge!

Hi all!  Here's my take on this month's YNS Fun Friday sketch challenge.  I used the Just to Say digital stamp.  The 'thanks' word is a NEW die available at the YNS store!  It's part of a 4 word set that I know you'll LOVE!  I colored him with Copics then fussy cut him.  I used sour apple card stock for my card base, then chocolate, lemon drop, kraft and white for the other layers.  A nice 'going back to school' color combo, right?  Hey, at least I already have a teacher appreciation card ready!  *wink* I used a few different stamps to create my own designer paper.



 Thanks for stopping by!  It's not to late to comment on our Birthday Blog Hop featuring YNS's newest release!!!  LOTS of opportunities for you to WIN!  :D


2 comments:

Carmen said...

This is a super cute card. Love those new dies.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I love the thanks!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS