Thursday, September 18, 2014

YNSFF16 - Happy birthday buddy

Hi all!  It's Friday (yay!!!) and that means it's time to play along with the Your Next Stamp monthly challenge!  I used this month's sketch to feature this sweet digital image, Best Friends.  Don't you love these cuties?!  I colored them with Copics (and the hat is peach not pink :D).  The card base is spearmint, then I layered Sno cone card stock that I had stamped with my pinstripe background and cut to fit the sketch, over a layer of smooth white card stock that I cut out with one of my blueprint dies.  The sentiment was stamped on the smallest die in the 3D banner die set.  I added some ivory gumdrops to add extra detail.  Love my gumdrops!  The color combo is from the CTD310 challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!!!  As always, we look forward to seeing your projects!


5 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Perfect!! Adorable image and fabulous coloring!! Thxs for playing at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Angel, your coloring is fabulous! Love this adorable image in the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Susan Powell said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. The image, the layout, your coloring - it's all gorgeous!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, great coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS