Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Give Thanks banner

Hi all!  I've been wanting to make a Thanksgiving type banner for a while now.  It took me some time  (because of life in general, you know how that goes...) but here it is!  I love how it turned out!!!  The banners were cut out of the 12X12 paper backing you get in packages?  You know, that thick white sheet that keeps the paper from bending?  That's it!  I cut those out with my Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, then used the STAX again to cut out DP to adhere over the thicker white card stock backing.  I used one of the open scallop doily duo die-namics in alternating DP to accentuate the letters.  The letters (By the Letters Uppercase die-namics)are cut out of hot fudge card stock that was stamped with the plaid background set, also in hot fudge.  I used a circle element from one of my Blueprints in kraft card stock to adhere the letters to, then came the fun part!  I used several die-namics such as the leafy and medium leafy flourishes, layered leaves, upsy daiy and layered rose to name a few, cut them out of coordinating DP then started dressing up each individual banner.  I also added some lace and brown pearls here and there.  Here's where it's hanging in our not-so-formal formal dining room...







Yep, this was a lot of fun to make!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS