Friday, November 21, 2014

I need YOUR VOTE!!!

HI all!  So, you may recognize this card I made during World Card Making Day.  Well, I submitted to Paper Crafts & Scrapbook magazine and it was selected as an Honorable Mention winner!  It was one of those rare times when you could submit cards that had already been posted on the web previously. WELL... that takes us to today!  I need you to PLEASE go to the PC & S website and VOTE for my card HERE!!!!!!!  It's super easy to vote, no need to sign up for anything - click on the link then click the bubble next to my card then click Submit.  Done!  I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!  This was made using all MFT products.


Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

I voted! Good luck. Fingers crossed.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS