Thursday, April 30, 2015

I couldn't be happier for you!

***If you are here for my TAWS Blog Hop post, please scroll down***

Hi all!  Here's a card I made for fun using MFT's current color challenge #20.  I couldn't wait to play around with their simply circle background stamp which I ordered through Butterfly Reflections Ink.  Can you say CRAZY FAST SHIPPING??!!!  I highly recommend shopping here - Vanessa is a super cool chick who loves her customers!  :)  Ok, so back to the card - I embossed the background with clear embossing powder then used grapesicle and grape jelly inks to color in the circles.  I inked up my craft mat and picked up the ink with my SU aqua painter, so the colors is soft.  I just added more of the darker grape jelly ink here and there to give more dimension.  The flower and leaves are from the LJD Circle Scribble Flowers and dies plus the scribbles die-namics.  The sentiment is from the Totally Happy stamp set and was stamped on vellum with black licorice pigment ink, which I heat set to avoid smudging.  Other die-namics used are my pierced circle STAX, pierced fishtail flag STAX and Blueprints 13.  The sketch is the SSSC266.  A few ivory gumdrops finish it off!



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute - love the hoop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful

CraftyPaws said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable is this card! I love this stamp set! tfs and inspiring!

Marcie Sharp said...

I love this! So pretty and sweet.

Alice said...

gorgeous! love the watercolor background and such a beautiful design! thanks for playing along with MFT Color Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS