Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Watercolored thanks

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using two older TAWS sets (aka - my Flashback card!) - Line Upon Line and Jibber Jabber.  First off, I totally love the Line Upon Line background image!  I inked it up with distress markers and stamped it onto watercolor paper.  Then I spritzed it with water, then let it dry.  Then I took my aqua painter and lightly brushed over the lines to blur them a bit more, spritzed a little more water, then blasted it with my heat gun.  That's it.  Done!  So easy!  I added a tiny strip of glittered paper, then embossed the sentiment with white EP onto black card stock.  One weird thing is the pearls that look black in the pic are actually silver, but what are ya gonna do?!  ;)



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the TAWS Blog for more inspiration!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS