Monday, April 13, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sneak Peek Day!

Hi all!  It's Sneak Peek time for this month's YNS New Release!  I am sneaking the new Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday set that have matching dies!  YAY!  I truly adore these little penguins!!!  I colored them with Copics then used the matching dies to cut them out.  Seriously, look at these guys! What's not to love??! I also used a few different gumdrop colors - lemon, pumpkin and blue raspberry.  And the orange dp was cut out using the NEW Stitched Rectangle Dies!  Double YAY!



Thanks for stopping by!  Go check out the YNS BLOG to check out the rest of the Sneak Peeks!!!

7 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

ADORABLE!!! Lovely design! Such a fun card! Love Waddles!!

Terry D. said...

So Cute ! I LOVE penguins !!!!!

Kendra Hernandez said...

Fabulous card...love those penguins too!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so bright and happy - makes me smile instantly! Terrific peek!

Migdalia said...

I Absolutely LOVE this!! Adore the fun color combo and images as well!!
Super DUPER cute and fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Karen Steele said...

Hi Angel - I've just found your blog! Love this card - the lovely vibrant colours and those stamps are fab! :-)

Teresa Doyle said...

Again, your card is so sweet Angel. I love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS