Thursday, June 25, 2015

I miss you, beach

Hi all!  I wanted to share this card I made for the MFT School - Quiet Space lesson.  This is the first time I've had to ink up the Penguins in Paradise set - it's so stinkin' cute!  I stamped the palm tree and beach ball with Versamark ink and embossed with clear EP.  I used my Zig pens and my Aquapainter to create the rest of the scene.  And really, I'm telling the beach that I miss it.  Seriously.  We lived in Hawaii for 3 years and I enjoyed every minute of it.  ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great water color card Angel! And yes, I think I would miss the beach too if I got to live in Hawaii!

Betty Wright said...

Angel, this is beautiful! Wonderful watercolor scene and design!

kepsss said...

Oh dear. Are you madly in love with the new MFT release? I just got notice that my stuff is on the way!!! This card, though - is just beautiful. I actually stared at it for 3 minutes before pinning it. Just beautiful.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS