Friday, September 11, 2015

I think you're wild

Hi all!  Here's a card I made using some Reverse Confetti stamps and dies.  I used their current Sketch for the layout.  The image and sentiment are from the super cute set Later Alligator and then I used the matching dies to cut my gator out.  I colored him with Copics, adding spots with a darker green and also the colorless blender for more dimension.  The orange fizz layer was cut out with the Woodgrain Confetti Cuts, but I needed it smaller, so I just trimmed down the edges.  I added a layered star garland and some gumdrops for extra details.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I love the star banners in the white/blue!!
I also think the way you have colored this little guy is BRILLIANT!!

Beautiful and super cute card, Angel!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

I seriously love everything about this card! Great job!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & FUN!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Anonymous said...

I love this Angel! What a sweet image and I love the banner :-)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS