Friday, March 11, 2016

Beach, please

  And by that title, I mean, 'take me TO the beach, please!', lol!  Hi all - Here's a card I made for the March SFYTT by Reverse Confetti using some RC goodies.  :)  I used the Pineapples Aplenty stamp set and matching confetti cuts.  The pineapple is layered over some RC quick card panels (it's out of stock) and was cut out using the Woodgrain Confetti Cuts - one of my faves from RC!  The other DP is from that pretty On Trend 2 paper pack - yummy!  Some glittered YNS gumdrops add a little extra sparkle.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Angel, the sentiment on this card cracked me up immediately! Love this!

Kathy said...

What an appealing card in its colors and design. Yes, great sentiment, and love the pineapple!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS