Sunday, March 6, 2016

MFTWSC270 - Balloon Bear

Hi all!  Here's my card for the MFTWSC270 sketch.  I masked the balloon from the Birthday Bears set, several times, ha!, and colored them in various colors with Copics.  I used the traditional tag STAX to partially cut out the balloons, then used the out of the box technique to cut out the top part.  I also colored the bear with Copics, adding pointillism for shading, then fussy cut him.  The sentiment is embossed with white EP.  I added a few clear sequins from Butterfly Reflections Ink add a little extra detail.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kajcyika said...

Angel, this is so adorable. You just have to love it :)

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Angel! Love your coloring on the bear and balloons!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS