Wednesday, June 22, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge Guest Designer - MFTWSC286


Hi all!  Welcome to another weekly MFT Sketch Challenge!  For this week's challenge I used lots of new goodies!  The background was created using the Funky Flower set that I stamped on watercolor paper and colored with my Zig pens then die cut it with an element from Blueprints 29.  I then used the 'grateful' die-namic from the Grateful for You set to cut out part of the background (and also from smooth white card stock for more depth), then layered it over the black licorice card stock that was cut out using the Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX.  There's also a layer of glossy accents over the 'grateful' die cut.  I stamped the leaves again on the Pierced Circle STAX Sno-cone layer in Sno Cone ink, then stamped 'for you' which is also from the Grateful for You stamp set.  The card base is smooth white card stock - my favorite white card stock!



Thanks for stopping by!  Swing over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog and be prepared to be blown away by the design team!

Hugs ~
Angel

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS