Sunday, October 9, 2016

MFTWSC301 - Are you Yeti for Christmas?

Hi all!  Here is my take on the MFTWSC301 sketch using the most adorable Yeti stamp set by MFT.  I got the set and dies from Butterfly Reflections Ink - thanks to their SUPER fast shipping, I was able to play with this set today!  I created masks for the trees and Yeti's, then stamped everything in kraft hybrid ink.  I heat set it then colored everything with Copics. For the background, I masked off a snowy hill using an element from Blueprints 25, then used Blu Raspberry, Blueberry and Grape Jelly inks for sponging.  For the circle part of the sketch, I cut out some vellum using the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX so it didn't take away from the scene I had created.  I then curved a sentiment to match the die also from Blueprints 25.



Thanks for stopping by!

Be Kind,

Angel

7 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Very cute, beautiful coloring and love your background inking!

Katy said...

I love these Yeti! Did you know that the Yeti is the Abdominal Snowman? Sweet!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Angel! Great composition and fabulous colouring!

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, how adorably cute is that? Love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Angel, this is just adorable! A wonderful job!

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedOct18

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Tami said...

I just found your blog from the MFT Blog "I've Been Spotted"! Your work is fantastic! I really love this card - everything from the awesome design to the stunning coloring & ink blending! Definitely adding you to my blogfeed!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS