Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Card Concept Challenge Time!

Hi all! Welcome to a new challenge on The Card Concept Challenge Blog!  I broke out some Birch Press Designs cover plate dies and stamps.  I used the three Peony Bloom Layer cover plates and smooth white cardstock to start.  I then cut out one of the flowers and used Copic markers to color the flower that I kept. Mom, if you're reading this look away because this is your Mother's Day card!  ;)  The sentiment is from the Dragonfly Greetings set.  I used my Mini Misti to separate it since it is all on one line.








We would love for you to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Angel

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

So pretty!

stempelfrida said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! I love that you left so much white space since it gives the wonderful flowers their room.
Kind regards from stempelfrida

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS